Partnering with You for Today and Tomorrow
Medtronic Diabetes is proud to be a part of Medtronic-the world leader in medical technology. We are recognized by customers, caregivers and healthcare practitioners as an industry leader and innovator in insulin pump technology and continuous glucose monitoring.
Our technology is only half the story. At the heart of our success is our commitment to working as an integral part of your diabetes care team providing:
- Over 25 years experience creating revolutionary diabetes products.
- Integrated systems that help improve glucose control, lower A1C levels1,2,3, and improve quality of life.
- The largest number of Certified Product Trainers in Canada. Our Certified Product Trainers are highly trained nurses, physicians, dieticians and pharmacists.
- Personal and group support for patients and caregivers, backed by a live 24 hour help line.
- Investment of over $100 million per year in Research and Development.
- Advocacy for insulin pump and CGM coverage through private and government insurance providers.
- The Diabetes Control and Complications Trial Research Group. NEJM 1993; 329; 977-986
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Study Group, N Engl JMed2008, 359. Published at www.nejm.org on September 8, 2008
- Corriveau EA, Durso PJ, Kaufman ED, Skipper BJ, Laskaratos LA, Heintzman KB. Effect of Carelink™, an Internet-based insulin pump monitoring system, on glycemic control in rural and urban children with Type 1 diabetes mellitus. Pediatric Diabetes 2008:9 (Part II): 360-366.